THANKS TO EVERY SINGLE STUDENT, TEAM LEADER, PARENT, GUARDIAN AND WHOMEVER DID ANYTHING CONNECTED WITH SUPPORTING THE STUDENTS IN THEIR PERFORMANCE OF “GENERATIONS”!
Great messages and great performances!!! It was great to see the Village together in one place for one evening during Black History Month. It is great to live in such a diverse community. Feedback has been that day time shows uplifted Mt. Hebron and was positively received by their peers. As we go full steam ahead into the Spring and the end of the school year let’s recommit to send the class of 2011 off to a great start and lay the foundation so that Parents of African American Students and Quad A continue to be a positive force in the lives of our children. Remember all proceeds of all events go toward scholarships. This year we have over 50 seniors! We would like to award each one of them. Upcoming events please mark you calendars:
- March 2nd – PTSA
- March 3rd – River Hill – Senior Week Meeting with Ocean City Police at River Hill – Meeting with OC police and Howard County Police
- March 8th – PAAS Meeting – Tuesday, March 8th 7:00 pm.
- March 12 – Mentor Program – Male conference for African American Males Aged 13 to 17 –Knowing Our Purpose and Taking Our Proper Place- Morgan State University 10 am to 3:00 pm.
- April 5th – PTSA
- April 12th – PAAS Meeting – Nominations for 2011 to 2012- PAAS leadership team – Scholarship Committee
- April 16h thru 26th – Spring Break – New York Trip day to be determined
- May 3rd – PTSA
- May 10th – PAAS Meeting
- May 23rd – Senior Celebration – Rites of Passage Ceremony – Celebration Church and Hall Graduation – TBD